domingo, 28 de junio de 2009

Cover Letter

RKM GmbH Personaldienstleistungen
Frau Melanie Paesler / Frau Gabriele Gau
Klingerstrasse 25
60313 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
June 27, 2009

Mr. Jonas Phillips
Recruting Coordinator
Department DRR 1608
Nintendo's Company
60313 Frankfurt am Main, Germany

Dear Sir,
Your advertisement for game tester in the June mundogamers.com publication, caught my attention. I was drawn to the ad by my pasion for the videogames.

I've never worked at any videogame's company, but I've played since I was a kid, so I can really help. I know what the players want. Checking that the game works as it has to, is another pasion I have, because I think that the games must be perfects.

I belive I'm truly qualified for the job you're offering, so I hope you will grant me an interview soon.
Please, contact me by telephone number at (????)??????
Thank you for your time and consideration.

Truly yours,

Alexandre A. Castellanos.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario