lunes, 1 de junio de 2009

The Interview.

1. Could you please define Engineering in your own words?

It ´s a profession that applies knowledge and experiences through drawings, models and techniques to solve problems that affect humanity, all in a short time, because in this profession do not have much time.

2. What influenced you to pursue Electronics engineering, industrial ingeneering, computer science engineering or informatics engineering?

I Decided to study electronics, because I see it very interesting and I love new technology; electronic, automated processes are present and the future.

3. Could you please describe the educational process required to become an Engineer?

It is a race that takes time and is very exigente. Se must constantly studying and researching.4. What are the skills you need to be a good engineer?Be smart, bold, not settle for something for so long, be innovative.

5. What job considerations were you looking for after you completed your education?

A good job, where my knowledge implement and extend.

6. What's something of your school life that you enjoy the most?

The different experiences, I have lived in the course of some subjects.

7. from your perspective, what is the most difficult part of being an engineering student?

The time should be devoted to some mateiras on occasions not to do things like go out and play soccer.

8. What are your plans for the future?

When I finish my studies, get jobs, to extend my conocientos. I want to go to other countries.

9. Point out your most personally gratifying moment in Engineering school.

When I get good grades or approve materials that I have been difficult.

10. Why would you recommend Engineering as a career?

Recommend it if you are willing to study and want to live well.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario